Registration Fee Table
Early Bird Registration Deadline
April 25, 2021
Regular Registration Deadline
Aug. 10, 2021
Late Registration Deadline
Nov. 3, 2021
Onsite Registration Deadline
Nov. 5, 2021
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 480 USD
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 500 USD
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 530 USD
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 500 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 530 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 610 USD
Student(Full paper): 450 USD
Student(Full paper):480 USD
Student(Full paper): 520 USD
Student(Full paper): 550USD
Presenter(Abstract): 400 USD
Presenter(Abstract): 450 USD
Presenter(Abstract): 480 USD
Presenter(Abstract): 500 USD
Listener: 350 USD
Listener: 400 USD
Listener: 450 USD
Listener: 480 USD
CFIMA organizing committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, given the uncertainties and travel restrictions caused by the virus, we understand that some participants' travel plans may subject to change beyond their control, so the conference committee provides online participation as an option, and participants who chose online could switch to onsite meeting package when they are certain about their travel plan.
Online participation rate as follows:
HKSRA member: USD 350
Nonmember: USD 380
Student: USD 320
Presenter: USD 250
Listener: USD 200
Extra Page: If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
Extra Paper Upload: Additional papers written and presented by the same author can be added to a full registration for an additional USD 370. This is only valid when a full registration is also in the author’s name.
Extra Banquet Ticket: USD 50 per coupon
Full Conference Registration Includes
1. Access to meetings sessions on Nov. 4-6.
2. Free coffee breaks, lunch and dinner on Nov. 5.
3. Conference kits including printed program, attendance certificate, souvenir...
4. Publication at digital conference proceeding, full paper only
5. Presentation(oral/poster) during the technical session
1. The conference online payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few currency exchange commission fee which is charged by cardholder'bank, it should be borne by the cardholder.
2. For wire transfer payment, bank charges are borne by the applicant.
1.For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
2.The applicant should send the refund/cancellation requests before 5 May 2021. Cancellations will incur a US$100 administrative fee. NO refunds can be provided after this date.
1. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the conference date and venue due to any unexpected circumstances or force majeure events.
2. Participants are required to wearing the name tag when attending the conference. Non-participants without name tags are not allowed to enter the conference area if not permitted.
3. Please take good care of all your belongings in the public area on the conference site. The conference organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage of property.